Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
I’d steal land from someone, and blackmail a contractor into making my dream home.
Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
Give me a goddamn foot rub. That’s all I want in life.
Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
You know, I thought about answering this one with a sarcastic comment, but then I remember everyone saying ‘tumblr’s a safe place’. So, why the fuck not, let’s get real here. I would ask to permanently forget most of my childhood before I was 12. I spend every day trying to forget a lot of things, and I’m sick and tired of having to deal with triggers that I see every day. I wouldn’t ask for a new childhood, because my past made me who I am today, and I love who I am. But sometimes I wish I could erase instead of just trying to cover up.
Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
"Can I have some of your food?"
Succubus: What’s the one thing you can’t live without?
Social interaction. I don’t mean just friends, I mean people in general. There was a time where I lived by myself, I didn’t have a job, and I wasn’t talking to a lot of my friends. I also didn’t have a car, and I lived on the edge of town. I would literally go weeks without seeing or talking to anyone, and the solidarity of it made me realize that my mental health relies greatly on being able to interact with people.
If I could change something about the world, I would stop unnecessary destruction. The land, species of animals, the human race in general, and all the destruction that has to do with the soul.
and with the last one, as many definitions that you can take from that.
These are named after MONSTERS are you KIDDING ME if I don't get at least one of these I'm going to be very disappointed
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
- I never reblog these...but I like these...so...ask me these.
while hanging out with my 4 year old niece today, we watched her favorite disney movie. afterwards she started crying and asking me questions, and I had to hug her and explain to her why she wasn’t a mermaid.
it was the hardest thing I ever had to do.
- You still get acne. I’m 23, and it still happens. Almost everyone I know still struggles with it. Breaking out isn’t something that stops once you graduate. I have a coworker who’s in her 40’s who still gets it, despite careful dieting and exercise. Professor’s at the college here still struggle with it.
- Crushes still happen. They don’t change, either. You still get that awful feeling in your rib cage. That almost stomachache feeling where you can’t sleep, you can’t get it out of your head, you want to cry all the time, and you feel like you got hit in the chest with a bag of bricks. You know the one. That feeling you get all night, and you constantly think about jumping off of a bridge just to make it go away.
- People are still immature. I’ve had worked with people between the ages of 20 and 60 who STILL act like petty teenagers, and gossip about you behind your back.
- You’ll still get jealous of your friends. Whether it’s some of their new friends, their job, or even their relationships. It still happens.
- Sex can still be awkward. Don’t worry. You’ll find out for yourself.
- Dating is still awkward. Remember your first date? The one where everything went wrong, and you kept thinking about how stupid you’re sounding, and how you think they’ll probably never want to see you after this, and you go home thinking that the entire thing was a total wreck? Yeah, that shit still happens.
- Your parents will still get disappointed. It doesn’t happen nearly as often, and it’s never quite a big deal, but it still happens.
- Sometimes, you won’t be prepared. Remember those awkward erections you’d get walking down the hall in school? Yeah, get used to those. They don’t happen as often, but your dick will still be a dick. Remember those days where you thought your period was going to start later, then it surprises you out of nowhere? Yep. If I have learned anything from my countless female roommates, it’s that vaginas are fickle, and do what they want, when the want.
- People can change at the drop of a hat. I cannot stress this enough.
acting goals: play a character that all the other characters hate on a tina fey sitcom.